Monday, February 7, 2011

Jewelry

My sister taught me how to make jewelry so that I could make a set as a Christmas gift for a friend! This is the one I made for her...


After they where done I remembered that I had some silver beads that I'd been saving for several years in the hope that I would find the "perfect match" for them, these beads where it!

...and just because I love playing with the special effects on the computer, I decided to post this one! :-)

Jewelry is one of the best ways to express creativity and at the end I found myself wanting to make more! One of the great things about it is that if you don't like the design, you can tell before it's completed and you can change it to your liking, no need to worry about what will happen if it doesn't turn out right!

No comments: