Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I took the day off!

Normally, this doesn't happen! I can't remember the last time that I just took the day off!Literally! I got all my homework done really early and then decided not to do math! Usually, I'm so into staying right on schedule that I've even done four days worth of school in one day! The most awesome thing about it was, that because it was spontaneous, I didn't have a long list of stuff that I wanted to get done, I just had the rest of the day before me! So, what did I do with my free time? I was very productive, I assure you!
~Posted on my blog! :-)
~Changed my blog background
~Did some research (This was important)
~Made bread
~Helped make pizza
Aren't the weekends enough time off? Yes, but when I know ahead of time that I will have the day off, I try to get as much done as possible (As well as working for a neighbor) and Sunday is spent trying to get ready for the coming week!
It's was like being in a stuffy building and then walking outside and getting a breath of cold, fresh, crisp air!

No comments: