Thursday, March 17, 2011

Life

Thursday I came down with the flu and didn't get out of bed until Tuesday! I don't like being sick, I especially don't like being sick with something that lays me in bed for a day, but five days? No, thank you!!! I had been hoping that I wouldn't get it until Friday, thinking that I could get in a full week of school, then be in bed Sat&Sun and back to school on Monday. Yep, I was planning my 'illness'! Anna from Leap Year comes to mind, the plane is being diverted to a different airport because of stormy weather and she promptly says "No, I'm on a schedule!"

I made up the lost day of school on Wednesday and while that puts my graduation date back a week, I really don't mind, I wasn't quite sure how I felt about graduating on April Fools Day anyway! :-) Thankfully though, I feel right as rain today and am greatly looking forward to Corned Beef and Cabbage, so no complaints. :-)

No comments: