Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Brownies

1 1/2 cups pastry flour
1/2 - 3/4 cup cocoa (Use less cocoa if it is a darker kind)
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 eggs
3/4 cup honey (Or 1 1/2 cups sugar)
1 - 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1/3 cup butter

In a large bowl mix together flour, cocoa and salt.
Set aside.

Beat together eggs, honey (or sugar), vanilla and butter.
But don't do it all at once like I did, it worked in the end, but was pretty annoying.

Mix together with dry ingredients.


Pour into a 8 x 8 pan and bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 min.



Then cut them and enjoy! :-)



This is the view I had while baking them. The tree is free of snow now, but the ground still has a fair amount!



I made these the other day and they were really good if I do say so myself! :-)

1 comment:

Hannah Moss said...

Hmm, yummy looking brownies! I love the picture series. :)